Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Deadmau5 Top 10: #3

It would be cool to be one of those bloggers out there in which people actually CARE to hear their thoughts/opinions (potential blog topic: favorite online journalists, critics, etc.). But alas, I'm revealing my third favorite Deadmau5 track a day earlier than expected like it'd actually matter. I'm ridiculous. But this song isn't...it's Deadmau5's ARGURU!

Until recently this has battled with 'Not Exactly' to be my absolute fave Mau5 track. Even though it's third, some days it's still first. I'd still call it the best PROGRESSIVE house track. One that really seems to just take you away (wherever that may be). Close your eyes, move your head then when it "drops"- open your eyes and start dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment