Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 2, 2011

What the Flick?!?



Here's a weekly film critique show that I find myself looking forward to, and now they are updating their look and style...do they have visions of grander platforms? I hope so. But they are genuinely entertaining to watch and their discussions of the films are more about genuinely critiquing the films, rather than offering an extended synopsis and saying rather it's good or not. Unfortunately that's what 'Ebert presents' was starting to rectify before unfortunately being taken off the air. That's a bummer, but another (better) review show is available every week. Btw, I REALLY want to see 'The Muppets'- and I've never been a huge fan of the show.

Jason Segel is awesome however, and I'll get laughs just remembering his puppet bits in 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall' (a movie, I fear, is way underrated). Amy Adams is always a plus. But the reviews are just glushing and it seems like a truly feel-good movie. Could be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment